Case Study: Doing Things Media
Audience Size: 220,000,000+ / 50,000,000+ Subscribers
DIDIN Team Setup:
- 6 agents working full-time across 2 regions.
- 16+ hour coverage, 6 days a week.
- 1 dedicated team leader (workflow optimization, QA).
DIDIN Team Results:
- Reduction from 30+ hour first response time to 10 hours average within 30 days. Fast forward 3 months and they’re now averaging a 3-hour first touch with a 7.5 hour total solution time!
- 1500+ tickets (the brand is rapidly scaling and this number increases month over month, but the KPI’s only improve!)
- 93.5%+ average satisfaction monthly (and rising).
A DIDIN overhaul resulted in quicker response times and a higher satisfaction score.
Getting Started with DIDIN:
4 months ago the Doing Things Media team approached DIDIN with a large backlog of customer service inquiries and ever building wave of interest. Following a transparent and decisive dialogue, DIDIN was charged to engage in the total takeover of the DTM customer service systems including the structuring of their teams, internal processes & policies, platforms & tools, and much more.
As of the most recent period (March/April) DTM has seen roughly an 80% decrease in customer wait time, as well as a large overall increase in customer satisfaction which is now consistently maintained over 90%+ at all times.